When a wall is constructed with brick or block, they are finished with a coat of plaster which is called internal plastering. Internal plastering has traditionally been done through a process of sand-cement plastering finished with POP pruning.
This is a two stage process and involves multiple elements like sand, cement and water which is mixed onsite. This form of plastering is being slowly replaced by a direct single coat application of gypsum plaster. So, gypsum plaster is actually a replacement of two processes i.e. sand cement plastering & POP punning. Gypsum plaster is produced as a result of calcinations of the raw gypsum in an automatic kettle under controlled temperature.
- Available into 25 kgs bags packing.
- Well suitable with all kinds of paints.
- Free of shrinkage cracks.
- Shrinkage crack free surfaces smooth finish & High productivity faster.
- Direct application on brick, block or RCC, no separate finish product required.